Tuesday, November 4, 2008

041108

SERIOUSLY I WANNA HATE U!


Fall - Ina


I think thats enough! y u do this to me?! i cry everyday isn't that enough for u?! r u happy now? i dont think u care about it... im really sure, because u NEVER love me...

sometimes i think, y i must cry for u? haha... ur not even 'EXIST' u just someone far away from me, i dont even know how u look like. but y u look so 'REAL' for me?!!

just want you to know its easy for me to hate someone... but y its so hard... y i cant hate you?! who r u can make me like this?! who r u can treat me like this?!

WHO R U?

im just can answer I DONT KNOW!!


go on... u can run away from me

but u know... one day im sure u will feel same like me... thats not from me... but sure that will happen...

so, ONLINE IF U BRAVE ENOUGH!

if u online, i wont mad, i wont hate u, i promise...

im just can cry...









POTO-POTO!! >0<