Wednesday, November 12, 2008

121108

amt bia.mp3 -

aw~ ^^v




zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~...


last night i tried to draw hanif's face on his book -_-' but at last look like febri's face.. lol











ps: last night is my last night T.T



STUPID NEWS MADE MY NADIA CRY!


Today feels so quiet even they're back from indo... zzzzzzzzz~ something wrong with me... n the hardest part is when Nadia told me that her parents said that she must back to indonesia. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~ im cried!! when she said she cried... o damn i felt what she felt that time, really...

Nad... u r my best friend ever...

i hate if i see ur room empty T.T, come on thats my super 'PW'(epos) place...

heii heii... remember our secret bout our crush... hahaha...

or when i cried cos watarikii in ur room :P

when u resentful when you see mr m offline... LOLzzz

melting~ melting~ fly fly fly~




just thikin... if december come... wht will i do without 'you'
(i always cry if i remember this... )

so hurry back frm vliss wanna talk bout this!



when i write this im cried T.T wont show my face :P